Hydraulics and Pneumatics Research Institute in Bucharest – INOE 2000-IHP has extensive experience in developing various types of stands: test stands for hydraulic components, stands for research and demonstration / teaching, stands for hydraulic tests on plumbing components (e.g. pipes tested at high pressure, hoses, radiators, shock absorbers etc.).
We can develop stands for tests at medium (315 bar) or high (max. 630 bar) pressure, upon request also for higher pressures; the working fluid may be hydraulic oil or emulsion.
Test stands for hydraulic components enable tests on hydraulic pumps and motors (rotary or linear – hydraulic cylinders), valves, directional control valves, hydraulic and pneumatic accumulators. We manufacture stands and devices for tests on sealing systems.
Specific attention is paid to the stands for testing repaired hydraulic components (mainly pumps and motors), which can be developed in a wide range of versions, with powers up to 55kW.
Stands developed by INOE 2000-IHP:
- Stand for demonstration and training in Fluid Mechanics (INOE 2000-IHP)
- Stand of hydraulic transmissions for wind turbines (T.U. Iasi)
- Test stand for pumps and motors (INOE 2000-IHP)
- Stands for demonstration / teaching in Lubrication (INOE 2000-IHP)
- Test stand for cylinder liners and accumulators (SC HERVIL SA)
- Test stand for dampers (SC ORASD SRL)
- Test stand for radiators (SC SIRAL SA)
- Test stand for pipes under high pressure
- Hydraulic stand for positioning by hydraulic axis (P.U. Timisoara)
- Stands for research and teaching (SC HYDRAMOLD SRL)
- Test stand for hydraulic pumps and motors- 55kW (SC VISTEON SRL)
Stand for demonstration and training in Fluid Mechanics
Stands for demonstration / teaching in Lubrication
Test stand for cylinder liners and accumulators
Test stand for dampers
Test stand for radiators
Test stand for pumps and motors
Stand of hydraulic transmissions for wind turbines